My Guilty Pleasures

You know how sometimes I argue that I don’t believe in guilty pleasures?

Ha, I sound like shit. But that doesnt change the fact that I indulge in guilty pleasures.

I realize that some of these are unjustifiable, and horrible, but I am not going to be providing any context, justifications, or anything. Just throwing this out there.

1. Not showering for a couple of days

2. Reading hate and scream blogs

3. Indulging in online celeb gossip

4. Starting to talk what I dont believe in

5. Limpbizkit

6. Desperate Housewives

7. Hate Shit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! I so have not showered for a a day! Just laid in bed and watched Movies alday!!!

LOL!
That is a good guilt to indulge in every now and again!

Ne

Goth Girl said...

;)

 
Copyright © Laugh and Follow