Thursday-13 'the boyfriend list'

and so here goes my Thursday-13
My boyfriend makes sure he does the following 13.

• Replies to my calls/texts no matter how weird

• Smiles that special smile whenever he sees me

• Always wants to make me feel better when I m upset

• Doesn’t think any other guy deserves me, because I am just for him

• Listens when I talk

• Smells good, but is not over powering

• Gives me small trinkets when I m not expecting it

• Goes out of his way to something for me always

• Wraps his arms around my waist when I hug

• He is not perfect and knows it and yet I love him

• He lets me run my hands through his hair

• He calls me cute, sweet, and beautiful, etc. instead of just hot etc.

• He has a way of saying my name that just seems perfect

6 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

brilliant. i wanna have a bf like that ;)
or maybe a husband!

i beati said...

hold on tightly to him Sandy

Anonymous said...

hahahah Please tell me if there is a disk that I can insert in him to make him come like that! Oh hell who am I kidding a got a good guy but this would even make him more perfect than that he already is! lol

Ne

Goth Girl said...

you girls will get what you want :D

Lucifer said...

such posts can b injurious to others bfs health...as nehya jus proved it

Americanising Desi said...

i m looking for that disk :) still!

 
Copyright © Laugh and Follow