Hodge Podge

1. What activity can you not believe you survived in your childhood?
Playing out in the dirt and then staying without a shower.

2. What activity can you not believe kids get away with today?
Sex and no safe sex.

3. If you could be anyone else in the world live or dead, who would you choose to be?
Paris Hilton, just get away with anything.

4. A lot of people think they've been in love at 15 or 16 years old, do you think you now look back and think you were a stupid kid or do you believe that you were old enough to know what love is?
Back then i was busy hanging out with my boys and girls, had no time to give this a thought.

5. Do you think it is possible to remain in love with someone you once loved, but haven't seen in a year?
It is. I love myself but I havent met me in a long time.

contributing for FRIDAY FIVE

7 comments:

Lucifer said...

**It is. I love myself but I havent met me in a long time.

me loves dat answer...

blogrollin ya

Anonymous said...

That is a great tag and it is also some really sincere and truthful Answers! I second Mayz.. Number 5 is a killer.. I am still trying to find myself also!!!

Ne.

Goth Girl said...

we are all on similar rides, just different routes!

Daanish said...

total denial :)

"I love myself but I havent met me in a long time".

Benaam Badnaam said...

ha ha...liked the haven't met myself in a long time...i'm still trying to find...what me is :P

Goth Girl said...

thanks for visiting guys :)

Enchanted Sophie said...

Ye true, sometimes even I feel that I know everything except myself. Because If I knew myself I'd run away.

 
Copyright © Laugh and Follow