Off track, I am Numb

The darker side reflects in my irritation, my weird behavior, my failure on relationships and especially when I see the failure in my deed. But that’s when you encounter reality because reality bites!!!!

The next day I wake up with that pain but heal comes automatically when the brain runs in all directions to find the savior……

I look out of place, out of time, down and out. I look around for help and all I see is a cold shoulder. I am impatient, I want to know my destiny, I want real love, and I want to go where I will belong. My innocence is bleeding, my ego is scratched. I am losing my individuality. I go on being an irritating brat who is irritated in her own skin. I am starting to think…why I have become so numb……..

And I wait for the tomorrow’s sunrise to bring hope for the dawning sun.

3 comments:

Lucifer said...

sometimes numbness is good...gives us more strength n resistance...

i also think zero sex drive adds to d numbness :P

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, My gosh I have been where you feel you are at this time.. Numbness came and followed me around for along time.

I did not have and guts to look up for the hope that you are hopeing to find! I say you are on the right path, and Love is going to find you. Just like Love has come into my life..

@Mayz... Zero Sex drive=numbness...
My dear dear Mayz! Seriously?? lol you and I have to talk on this suject! ((HUGS)!

Goth Girl said...

hey thanks guys.
actually i had a therapy session with a virtual friend and i feel a bit better :)

mayz, my zero sex drive is the point of attraction ;)

ne-ism, love has found me, i am just not ready yet

 
Copyright © Laugh and Follow