Natural Art

This one is an inspired post from Seher's Shenanigans post "Art.... imitating life"
(If you haven't seen it, you should go see)

I have no words to describe how vividly I got entangled in her weave of art. I won't call it a web yet because there is so much more that art has and if we look around us, every minute we get something that leaves us thinking. Art is a suck from life. It is a moment captured in my head. When I see something and I can't stop looking at it or thinking about it, that is art. That is life.

I cannot relate to both separately. For me it is one. ONE ENTITY.

I will also go pictoral to show off how I see art. Comments open if any.

a blooming flower

lightening on a black night

sunset in a dew drop

sunrise behind curtains

dancing waters

6 comments:

Enchanted Sophie said...

Art is contemplation. It is the pleasure of the mind which searches into nature and which there divines the spirit of which Nature herself is animated.

floreta said...

art is everywhere. glad seher inspired you to write.

Lucifer said...

loved d pic of d sunrise in d dewdrop...yeah not sunset...coz like a baby when d dewdrop is born d world is beautiful n crystal clear...but d same world changes d baby jus like d sun beams kill d dewdrop

69 Cancer said...

i loved every picture.
and i agree with sophie, art is comtemplation.

Rob Kistner said...

art is life shared, and in the words of the wonderful artist and 3D poet, Rose Bean Simpson -- art is prayer...

Goth Girl said...

bless be him who considers art so deep :)

 
Copyright © Laugh and Follow