I Googled

I found some beautiful quotes while googling for something today and though I don't know whom to state it from but I am sharing it because I like to share. By the way my feeling toward life hs changed since art has inspired me so much. Now everyday I look forward to experiencing a form of art. I don't know how to express my feelings but I think "as crazy as a mad cow" really works!

1-To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.

2-Your presence is a present to the world.

3-You are unique and one of a kind.

4-Your life can be what you want it to be.

5-Take the days just one at a time.

6-Count your blessings, not your troubles.

7- Decisions are too important to leave to chance.

8-Nothing wastes more energy than worrying.

9-The longer one carries a problem the heavier it gets.

10-Do not take things too seriously.

11- It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

12-Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

13-Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too.

14-The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

15-When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling.

16-Live your life so that when you die, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.

Be inspired and lol away.

5 comments:

69 Cancer said...

yes i am inspired :)

Anonymous said...

HEY! I loved them! I loved the one about living your life so when you die you'll smile!!

Nothing better than that!! NO REGRETS!

Unknown said...

Loved those quotes

Lucifer said...

**Your presence is a present to the world.

ahhh i always tell d world m a gift from god...lol :P

Goth Girl said...

:D are you really mayz? ;)

captainjohann, appreciated :)

NE-ISM NO REGRETS ABSOLUTELY

 
Copyright © Laugh and Follow